Jump to the main content block

Q13: I am studying Chinese at CLEC, can I apply for a school dormitory?

Sorry, the dormitory space of our school is limited, and only students of the corrective type can live in. Students studying Chinese at CLEC must rent out houses by themselves.

Click Num: