- Taipei City Promotion of International Exchange Scholarship for Foreigners to Study Chinese: Apply every March to April.
- Eligibility for application: Applicants for subsidies must be foreigners who do not have the status of an overseas Chinese and do not have the nationality of the Republic of China (hereinafter referred to as the home country), and have one of the following qualifications:(1) Citizens or students of the city's sister city (partner city or friendship city) who are willing to come to this city to learn Chinese, and have not received other scholarships in the country during the award period. (List of sister cities, friendship cities, and partner cities (counties) in Taipei) (2) Citizens or students of this city’s sister city (partner city or friendship city) who have been studying in a Chinese language teaching institution attached to the city’s university and have not received other scholarships in their country during the award period.
- Support Grants: The number of grants given is 10 per year. The award-winning students receive a monthly grant of NT$25,000 for 6 months. Each student can only receive the subsidy once.
- The center will issue a total of NTD1,500 to the top two performers of each class every quarter.
Central Resources and Services
- Cultural courses
- Cultural visits
- One on one tutoring
- Library Resource Sharing
- School’s Wireless Network
- Our student ID cardholders can enjoy on-campus venues and shopping discounts