Jump to the main content block

Q10:Can I work part-time while studying Chinese in Taiwan?

You can apply for a part-time work permit if you have studied Chinese for one year in Taiwan and hold a residence permit. The working time is up to 20 hours per week except winter and summer vacation. You cannot work part-time without a work permit. Apply for a work visa website https://ezwp.wda.gov.tw/wcfonline/wSite/Control?function=IndexPage

Click Num: