Q5:What are the different methods which I may pay for the summer program?
The different methods which you may choose from are as follows:
- Pay on site: You may go directly to the Chinese Language Education Center office (Duxing Building, 2 Floor, and Room Y202) and pay in cash (New Taiwan Dollar only) during office hours (9:00 AM-12:00 PM and 13:30 PM-16:30 PM.)
- Bank transfer from outside of Taiwan:
- Bank Name: CHINA TRUST COMMERCIAL BANK
- Bank Branch : JHONGSIAO BRANCH
- Address: 1F. No. 71, Sec. 4, Jhongsiao E. Rd., Da-an District, Taipei City 106. Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Account Name: National Taipei University of Education
- Swift Code: CTCBTWTP
- Account Number: 185540157228
- Title: Mandarin Summer Camp
- Bank transfer from within Taiwan (國內匯款):
After making the fund transfer, please go to our official website (https://r9.ntue.edu.tw/) and fill out the “Remittance Information” so we may verify the transfer. Please do not make a transfer via ATM, as it would make the verification process more difficult.