Jump to the main content block

Q9:Can I transfer to CLEC to learn Chinese?

Yes, please come directly to CLEC to register and pay, and then bring the following documents to the immigration office to apply for a school change. The following documents are required to go to the immigration office to change the school:

►Certificate of attendance and absence records of the language center where you originally attended.

►CLEC’s enrollment certificate and admission consent.

Click Num: