06. I have studied Chinese in Taiwan for two years with a residence permit for studying Chinese. If I want to continue to learn Chinese, can I extend my residence permit for studying Chinese?

The residence permit can only be extended up to two years, and you must leave the country after two years. If you want to continue to learn Chinese, you can re-apply for admission. You can apply for a residence visa for Chinese language study at a foreign unit with the admission consent of the center ( Please refer to question 1).