04. Can I directly apply for a one-year course and a one-year visa?

No, the units stationed abroad only issue visas for 60 or 90 days each time. If you want to continue to study Chinese in Taiwan, please pay the next tuition at our center and allow at least 14 days before the expiration of your visa. Apply to the Central Office for a certificate of enrollment and a semester transcript to provide the immigration office in order to extend the visa period.